The 2018 Homecoming Dance

Grace, staff

Dress up days, school spirit, class floats, decorating class hallways, a mega pep rally- this is how the students of Springville High School celebrate the most sprightly time of the year. Our school, unlike the other schools in the district, has been missing a major puzzle piece in our jubilee for the past five years— the Homecoming dance. Despite the previous mishaps dealing with the gala, the student council is willing to revive the dance for the eager pupils.

Students from every corner of the school have high expectations and are anxiously preparing for the semi-formal. The infamous “promposals” have found their way into being the staple for any school-related dance. There have already been many clever ways guys have asked girls to attend the event with them. Girls are scrounging around the city for the perfect dress, and guys are dusting off their best suits. The social event is being held on September 29th from 6:30 to 9:30 at Cabin Bluff, 8879 County Hwy 27, Springville. Tickets are being sold at the front office until Friday the 21st. The price for a single ticket is $15 and it’s $25 for couples. The staff hopes to see each and every student arrive for this fun-filled night which will definitely be one for the books.

About the Writer
Grace, Staff

I am a senior here at SHS. I am involved in many activities at my school including Key Club, the danceline, and the Tiger Girls Dance Team. After high school I hope to go to college and become a detective.