Springville’s Last Football Games

Bradley, Staff

Springville’s last scheduled home game was against Moody two weeks ago, and Tigers came away with the win. Seniors were sad that it was their last time on the Tiger field and students realizing its their last home game as a student, some showed tears. Players, parents, and students celebrated the last home win, but little did they know we would have another home game.

The Tigers traveled to Motimer Jordan and fought hard with a chance to make the playoffs but came up short 43-13. But then this past week we got news that the St. Clair press box had burned down and they wouldn’t be able to host the game at their stadium. So last Sunday a meeting took place and it was decided that Springville would host the game.

It was St. Clair’s homecoming as well, and the Tigers came up short, losing 18-12.

About the Writer
Bradley, staff

Hello, if you are reading this I am Bradley Madaris. I am a senior and I play golf. I am a reporter, and I know a bunch of celebrities. I am a big supporter of fast food and the great appliance store Best Buy. Also, this past summer I was stranded in Haiti for eleven days. All I ate was rice, and when I got home I was on the news everywhere. I was even interviewed and then I went to Papa John’s and ate a large ham and pineapple pizza.