Springville Basketball Senior Night

Back to Article
Back to Article

Springville Basketball Senior Night

Caleb, staff

Senior Night is the most bittersweet night for any high school athlete. As an athlete, all the memories you make, all the time you give up, all the sweat and blood you give, and all the love that you have for your teammates comes rushing back to you on that day. Most seniors have played this sport for four years; they are known as the ones that the new incoming freshmen look up to not only for just knowledge of the game but to be a big brother and mentor. Seniors carry the team through the hard and most grueling times of midseason sports. When the coaches can’t get their objective to the young players the seniors are the ones to step in and guide them. Senior night for basketball was last Monday against Oneonta. The seniors for basketball consist of Cameron Bonner, Brandon Daniels, Justin Bromley, Max Harrison, Aaron Byars, Cole Clark, and Chase Isbell. These players have had a huge impact for the varsity basketball team for years, whether they start or come off the bench, every player is just as impactful. Every senior showed just how impactful they are as they went out in style against Oneonta winning 71-59 and having some major highlights.

About the Writer
Caleb, Staff

My name is Caleb. I play soccer here at Springville High School, and love to go to every sports event that I can. I wish I could write more about myself,...